1. The Museum should be an organized internet archive.
2. The Museum should be divided into searchable categories based on the type of work.
3. The home page of the Museum and the main, base pages of each of the categories will display the most popular works calculated according to number of times viewed, shared, and the degree to which the pieces are discussed on the internet.
4. The Museum should contain a category of old media art (that was once new media) in order to show the history of new media art.
5. The goal of the Museum wil be to create active viewers who determine which pieces receive the most recognition.
6. The artists who wish to gain the most recognition will undergo a “survival of the fittest situation” due to the popularity formula afore mentioned.
7. The Museum should be to provide access to new media art to as many people as possible.
8. The Museum should allow anyone to submit pieces to the website, to be screened by the site’s staff before being displayed.
9. The pieces will be screened to filter out subpar or inappropriate works to uphold the integrity of the Museum.
10. The Museum should be perserved for as long as possible.